Tuesday 5 February 2013

January Favorite

Hello guys . January had over and here come February :) I'll be doing my January favorite . 
Okay , my first favorite is Victoria Secret fragrance mist .
 I love the smell so much . It's very suitable for teen girls . It just smell very flirty and playful and the smell last for hours .

Second January favorite is Maybelline clear smooth BB stick
I love this BB stick . It's very fast to apply than the liquid BB cream . And also it last for 6 hours . It gave me a pink radiance skin . Try it on :)

Third January favorite is Biore shower cream .
   This shower cream is good . The smell is so sweet . I love this shower cream so much . Moreover , it make my skin feel so soft . This shower is way different from the others shower cream . I think you guys should gave a try . 
That all for my january favorite . Till next post . xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment