Wednesday 6 February 2013

Nails Art

Anyone love nails art esp the ladies out there ? Today , i'll posting some of the nails art that i like very much and i'll be also posting some of my nails art . I started to like nails art when i'm 15 years old which is in grade 9 . Basically, i only paint my nails randomly with the same color . Then slowly i get interested in gyaru nails art which are so cute and colorful with those acrylic . Stop with the talking so am i going to post the photos :D

Cute isn't it ? Those nails art are so ladylike and simple . But when i tried to do them , uhuhu it's so hard. Up next, i'm going to upload my nails art. 
I made those when i got nothing to do :D So, if  you want those nails tutorial,simply just comment and tell me. Till then, bye bye and xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment