Saturday 8 September 2012

✿◕‿◕✿Friend✿◕‿◕✿



fffgvFRIEND ? Everyone know what is FRIEND mean .  . But for me a friend mean someone to share problems with , someone to talk to , someone to joke with , someone to be our when we had trouble or perhaps someone to gossip with :P . haha . that what a girls does right ? :D I'm seventeen this year . Yes , i had gone through a lots of what we call SEARCHING-FOR-A-TRUE-FRIEND . I had been in a fight with someone i called FRIEND , been 'stabbed' by a SO-CALLED-FRIEND and many more . In those years , i find many characteristics of FRIENDS .Yes , i do admit some people are deserved to be called FRIEND but some NOT . In the end , i had found my TRUE FRIEND and know the value of a FRIENDS . Like the quote said , CHOCOLATE TASTE NICE BUT YOUR FRIENDSHIP TASTE DELICIOUS <3 . Friends , if u are reading this i just want u guys to know that I LOVE YOU ! Dedicated special to my dearest friends outside there ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment