Sunday 9 September 2012

Qoute that i love

Hello ! Hello ! ^^ good morning everyone~ 아침 여러분! today , i;m going to share a fews of my favorite quote . well , enjoy ^^
  •  Silence speak when WORDS can't .
  •  I love people who gossip behind my back. That's exactly where they belong. Behind my back.
  • I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt. Memories, good or bad will bring back tears, and words can never replace feelings.
  • Don't let a bad day make you feel like you'll have a bad life .
  • Don't worry , just breath . If it's meant to be , it will find a way .
  • Don't judge me . unless you  have looked through my eyes , experienced what i have and cried as many tears as me . Until then , BACK OFF .
  •  My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for being stupid, and forget you ever existed
  • I DIDN'T CHANGE , I GREW UP .YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME .
  • YEAH , I'M SMILING , BUT U'RE NOT THE REASON ANYMORE .
  • I admit i really miss how the things used to be . but ialso admit that i 've accepted the facts that things changed.
  • Maybe it's not about the happy ending , maybe it's about the story .
  • If u don't understand my sillence , how will you understand my words .

No comments:

Post a Comment