Tuesday 18 September 2012

ღ Mask Review ღ

Hello hello ! Today i'm going to talk about mask . hehe . i'm sure every single girls had mask for they beauty daily routine care . Same go as me . Eveyone know about SexyLook mask , right ? Well , i'm one of they biggest fans . A classmate of mine introduce it to ma and i bought it . It gave a quick effect . I love to use those mask . Those photo as you seen above is the photo that i took . The mask on the shelf is the one that i took on the mall . Haha . If only that all is mine . Keke~~ . The black mask which's from SexyLook's one of my favorite mask . It gave me a quick effect that i loved it so much . As for the pink mask , i just bought it form my classmate today . It's Green Tea Anti Acne Mask . Woah , it's really cool~ Well , u should try those mask to see the result ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment