Friday 23 November 2012

Bye Bye !









Yeahaaa ! SPM is about to end really soon and i just can't wait for it . First thing first , what i am oing to right after SPM has finished is to sit back and relax . Ngehehe . Here is my list for what i am going to do right after SPM has finished .


1) Online 24/7 everyday . Ngehehe :D
2) Dyed my hair . Maybe going to dyed my hair to Mushroom Brown . Idk 
3) Sit back and relax
4) Going to watch all of the K-Drama that i had missed through the past few month
5) Going to do song cover with my friend 
6) Going to take my car license ? Idk
7) Eat , eat , eat everyday :D
8) Going to stayed up till late night
9)  Updating this blog frequently 
10) Hangout everyday ?

Phewww , there's still a lot more  that i want to do . Ngehehehe :3 My final exam will started again this 29 November 2012 . And now it is 23 November 2012 and here i am updating my blog . Like a boss . Ngehehe . So , goodbye to my Form 5 textbook and farewell to SMK ST ELIZBETH and especially to all of my teachers and friends .  I'm so going to missed all of you guys especially to my naughtiest classmate , Maria , Priscilla and Jessika . I'm so going to missed all of our naughty act . Till then , i got to go . xoxo







 

No comments:

Post a Comment