Thursday 22 November 2012

≧^◡^≦ Christmas ≧^◡^≦

Wohoooo ! Christmas is coming soon . ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ I'm so excited for christmas . Lemma guess ? how many days left for christmas ? 36 days ? Ahhhhh , i don't know . I'm just too excited for christmas . Every year on christmas day , i'll be the one who woke up early in the morning and knocking on my family door gaily .  Peradventure , i just too EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS . So , what's ur christmas list ? Mine's so unrealistic :3 Also , every year , i wished for something and waited for it to happened . And on christmas eve , me and my cousins will gather round the table and talked about what are we going to do the next day . Usually , i'm the one who will talked a lot and smile . Ngehehe . We talked for hours and do insane thing together . It was hilarity at that moment .  And also , every night before i go to bed , i always though is there really fairies ,santa clause , elf and gnome ? I would really love to meet one . This year since i'm finishing my high school , bye bye black hair . I'm going to dyed my hair . Guess that i'll dyed my hair to mushroom brown . Till then , merry christmas !  

No comments:

Post a Comment