Thursday 22 November 2012

SO WHAT ?

This is the real me . I'm not going to changed myself for anyone . If you hate me , go on . I won't cried and locked myself in my room . Im not a loser . And i won't refrain you to hate me . Go on and talked bad about me behind my back because there's where you belong . Behind my back . And if you think by gossiping and mock me would make me cried and sad , you are so WRONG . It make me so sicken and even make me want to puke to look at you . After what had happened , you acted like nothing had happened and pretended to be nice with me . Dear hoe , don't tried to sidetrack me . I'm not blind and i could see your horn , your mendacious and your color . Just because you see i am quite type of person and a so next-door-girl , i don't know how to fought . You are wrong . A person like you should end up in a place like inferno .



No comments:

Post a Comment