Wednesday 16 January 2013

20 Facts About me

So , today i decided to make a post on 20 fact about me . Let's get started .


1 . I love cheese . Anything with cheese , i'm on it :D
2 . I shake my legs if i'm in a embarrassing situation and awkward situation .
3 . I can't stand spicy food and i never take spicy food .
4 . I hate mathematics so much . That subject burden me so much T.T
5 . I only have one close male friends .
6 . People can easily know if i cried just by looking in my puffy eyes . That's why i avoided crying . Ngehehe :3
7 .  I love watching Thailand's movies like A Crazy Thing Called Love , Suckseed , Friends Never Die and many more .
8 . When i walk whether in the mall or any places even in school , i walk straight to the point . I never look left or right , i will just walk . That's why some people said that i pretended not to see them but they don't know the truth . Grrrr
9 . I have eyes problems . I can't see others clearly and everything seem to be blurred  but i never wear my spectacle outside only in school . That's why i won't greet anyone . 
10 . I love nails art . I do nails art like every weekends . Crazy right ? Ikr .
11 .  I'm afraid of cats and dogs . Phobia of them .
12 . I'm a fans of ghost movies especially Asian horror movies .
13 .  When i'm afraid , i'll call my friend especially Priscilla immediately .
14 . I touch my neck if i'm boring . 
15 . I can't speak Melanau . 
16 . I have 25 cousins . That's what i love about my family .
17 . I'm naughty when i'm with my closed friends and cousins .
18 . I play prank a lots on people . Hehehe
19 . I don't talk much but i'm observing the atmosphere around me .
20 . I don't sleep still . I always found myself sleeping on the floor every morning :D
And walllaa  , there you go ! 

2 comments: