Tuesday 1 January 2013

That past

That past . That past that happened last year . It make me sad everytime i remember about it . It the  end of our friendship because of that stupid argument . I just wanna said to you that i forget about it already . Not everyone is perfect , right ? So am i . During the past  months , i recalled all of our memories . I admitted it , i missed you my crazy friends . And now , we were no longer friends and holding a title named STRANGER . Maybe , this is what supposed to happened . We were not meant to friends . And if one day you happened to read this , i just want you to know that i'm you . The one who were always goofing around with me , making silly jokes and many more . The one that helped me during i faced my difficulties . I didn't text you because i think i should move on because it was too hard for me to stand in a strange crowd filled with stranger . I guess you will never understand . The ' eyes ' i received for others was too hurt for me but i just put on my calm and i don't care face to ignored all of this . And starting this year , i'm going to forget everything that hurted me the past year .







No comments:

Post a Comment