Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year !
















Happy new year ! 2012 has past and here come 2013 . 2012 , thanks for the memories , the good memories and the including the bad memories . I would like to thanks everybody who stayed with me throughout the year . Those who be with me when i faced my problem and difficulty . And also in 2012 , the most memorable memories i will remembered is when i'm with my beloved friends . I still remember back then when i moved to 4F , it was so awkward and boring . I didn't have any friends in that class so i just remand quiet . Until one day , i changed my seat . There , i got to know some of my naughty friends Maria , Priscilla , Jessika , Elaine , Mok and many more . We become closed and soon aimed by  the teacher because of ours act in the classroom . We were still closed till we  were in 5F . And yes , our seat doesn't stayed the same . The teacher separated us so that we won't be black sheep in the class . But still , we can talk to each other when ... a nice teacher entered the class . We exchanged seat with others and yak yak yak all the day . I still remember clearly the incident which we played a joke on other classmate and then , you know . the teacher find it out and kabooom , we get scolded . I really missed the time we were still together . Priscilla , maria , jessika , i really missed you guys . Ok and now here we are , in 2013 . I hope for something amazing and fantastic to happened . 2013 , please be nice than 2012 . I don't want anymore heartbreak , frustration , sad , broken friendship and many more . Enough . I faced a lots throughout 2012 . And of course , my SPM result will come out which it stand for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia . I'm just hoping for a good result . I don't asked for A'S . 5A is way enough for me so i could further my studies to local university and achieve my ambitions which is to become a interior designer . Ok ,  that all for now . xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment