Thursday 17 January 2013

Starting of my 2013


This month suck . I thought starting of 2013 will be awesome and fantastic but ... it doesn't turn out to be like what i thought . Early of this month , my grandma's sick , my friend's is in hospital for 3 months , my cousin passed away recently and many more . I thought that i this month's going to be cool as i'm not going to school .. free from homework , the teachers that kept on nagging , study burden and  friendship problems . But i was wrong . totally wrong . 15 January was the saddest day ever for our family as my cousin , Elsworth passed away . He was only 17 years old . I can't believe that he's suffering from heart case problem . But who are we expect what God's had already planned . He left us forever . Although i didn't know him so well but it was a very heartbreaking news for us . I couldn't hold my tears when  the news . I bet he's happy now up there . I know he's watched every single of us who cried for him . Although you had gone , we will forever remember you ,cousin and never leave you in our prayer . I just hope next month won't be suck as this month . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment